...nothing is left to guesswork.

Recent Work:
An investigation of connected exceptive constructions and scalarity
Except-phrases and "only" presentation notes
Donkey Anaphora and Variable-Free Semantics

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hey everyone, a quick little personal update:

In less than 24 hours, I'll be boarding a flight to Providence, where I'll be staying for the rest of the summer so I can get a good feel for the place and also get a head start on working (which I'm really excited about since, if you read this blog with any regularity you'd notice, I have been sort of like a tumbleweed blowing about the semantics landscape so far). I'm excited with a fair supplement of my usual travel anxiety (more that usual, actually, since I get nervous about flights to Phoenix, AZ when I'm just going for the weekend...and this is certainly a much more intense trip than that). Anyways, there's that! Hope everyone is doing well. Look forward to my next post...from Providence! :-)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Li-Ho Ha! said…

    Congrats! Hope your having the time of your life. Did your mom end up accompanying you? She must be so sad to see her baby go! :)

    Good luck and take care!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Dr.Lost said…

    have fun

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home