...nothing is left to guesswork.

Recent Work:
An investigation of connected exceptive constructions and scalarity
Except-phrases and "only" presentation notes
Donkey Anaphora and Variable-Free Semantics

Monday, June 12, 2006

Web2.0

I am slowly doing all the silly Web2.0 things that I have always wanted to do but never got a chance to before because I had been so busy. Finally fixed my del.icio.us so that most things are tagged appropriately. I must do a better job of del.icio.us-ing now that everything is tidy. A few weeks ago, Chris Kampmeier mentioned Yahoo's MyWeb to me and said that he liked it a lot better. I am not sure what I think about this quite yet, but since I have the time to pansy about a little bit, I'll be reporting back thoughts about del.icio.us v. MyWeb. Speaking of, although this is way outdated, I want del.icio.us velour pants.

Yes, very good that Emma is now well-rested and unemployed so that she can try out bookmark-tagging services and blog about such activities 'round the clock!

I promise promise promise that there will be something about Frege...TOMORROW! (Or at least by Wednesday ;-))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home