...nothing is left to guesswork.

Recent Work:
An investigation of connected exceptive constructions and scalarity
Except-phrases and "only" presentation notes
Donkey Anaphora and Variable-Free Semantics

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Web two-point-oh-no!

I'm starting to toy around a bit with some more aesthetics of the blog...I'd eventually like the blog to be command central for all things me, something sort of similar to Chris's kampers.net. I think the del.icio.us tag map is pretty sweet, but I'm not too sure about the link roll. I'm also not sure if I like any of the layout as it is right now, but I'm just modifying someone's template. Mostly, I'm playing around with what sorts of things I would like on a blog and how things will look. I know it's a little cluttery, and perhaps by the time some of you read this, things will have changed again. Just excuse the mess in the sidebar if it's too much :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home