...nothing is left to guesswork.

Recent Work:
An investigation of connected exceptive constructions and scalarity
Except-phrases and "only" presentation notes
Donkey Anaphora and Variable-Free Semantics

Monday, June 12, 2006

Thanks, Amazon!

I just got a recommendation for Practical Common Lisp, which tickles my interest just a wee bit as one of the things that I have never done, always wanted to, but just didn't know how...was write useful programs with Lisp. Of course, this probably would require me transitioning from the world of Scheme to Common Lisp...at least there's Paul Graham for that!

I hate that I am moving so soon so that I have to wait to buy more books (so that I am not shipping things twice within a month).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home