...nothing is left to guesswork.

Recent Work:
An investigation of connected exceptive constructions and scalarity
Except-phrases and "only" presentation notes
Donkey Anaphora and Variable-Free Semantics

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Figuring out how much caffeine my body needs is tricky and hard; I often overshoot or undershoot, both resulting in headaches and nausea. Despite that, I believe I'm making good headway on work for tomorrow. Presentation notes will be completed shortly, as will the paper by Friday (I hope).

So, in pre-emptive celebration (as an American, I am entitled to pre-emptivite action), I've gotten myself another delicious slice of reading:


I also ordered my own copy of Syntactic Structures. Yay inane purchase bragging post.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Aidan Kehoe said…

    So, in pre-emptive celebration (as an American, I am entitled to pre-emptive action), I've gotten myself another delicious slice of reading: …

    If as an American you’re also in the business of creating reality, I’d like ten more hours in the day :-) .

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Emma Cunningham said…

    Hey, me too! I could use an extra ten hours, oh, right about now.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home