...nothing is left to guesswork.

Recent Work:
An investigation of connected exceptive constructions and scalarity
Except-phrases and "only" presentation notes
Donkey Anaphora and Variable-Free Semantics

Monday, May 29, 2006

Back into Functional Land...

Today I did what I have done about four times already: I fired up DrScheme and opened to the first page of Essentials of Programming Languages (due to the chaos of being in school and working full time, the farthest I'd previously gotten to was about chapter 3). If you look further down the page, you'll notice that one of the courses that uses EOPL as a text is one taught at Brown. Don't the assignments look delicious?

Now to define occurs-bound? all over again. Wonder if all this time in Java Land will have changed things much. (The last time I had to recursively define something was perhaps two months ago!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home