...nothing is left to guesswork.

Recent Work:
An investigation of connected exceptive constructions and scalarity
Except-phrases and "only" presentation notes
Donkey Anaphora and Variable-Free Semantics

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Why didn't anybody tell me that comments were disabled? (Or rather, reserved for registered members only?) Problem has been noted and fixed; I think Blogger sets it as default, and it didn't occur to me to check until just now because I think of important things when I haven't slept for a good three days. I'm looking to beat last semester's 9-day-sleep-deprivation streak.

All I want to do right now is take a nap, wake up around 9, get some Irish Breakfast tea with milk and sugar, and read Friederike Moltmann's paper on exceptives. But there is costume shopping, my final rehearsal for Solo Performance, mandatory lunch and 'getting-to-know-you' session for Phonetics/Phonology (why???) and then work. I wish I could take semantics classes and semantics classes only so that class as a whole would not feel like a terrible burden. It's ok. I think the liquor store is open so I can get some of my favorite energy drinks now. Hooray.

Cooperative housing at Brown: I just put in an application to live there next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home